Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi All

Hello,

It has been many months since I have posted. I still have that group internet stalking me therefore I have been keeping trouble from ES door-step.

I have some news. I am engaged to Stuart Morris of Balgonie Castle. We are planning an April 2013 wedding so my parents, sister and brother in law can be here.

Balgonie Castle will be our home. We are having to do much needed work to move us into the castle. We have two God=sends. One God-send is a heating engineer who is an instructor at one of the Uni's in the central belt. The other is a fantastic architect from Aberdeen. Together, the two are helping us to get heat and grant money for more restoration at the castle.

I was voted onto the Tay Rail Bridge Disaster Memorial Trust on Wednesday night as the Secretary. I must get all updated to see what my duties will be but I will be plugging the Trust here at ES.

I still remain loyal to ES by telling people I meet about ES. It is amazing how many people say they have never heard of ES.

Our DNA is still plugging on. My mother talked my father into doing it. It seems we are U106/S21 on my father's side. This means I have the genes of both ancient race of Vikings known to the UK.

The U106/S21 project is the Sinclair project.

Robbie is doing fantastic here in Scotland. He adores Stuart and is taking instruction from Laird Raymond on the art of Calligraphy. Laird Raymond uses it on the marriage certificates for weddings at the castle. Robbie has a very real talent and we are trying to allow him to excel.

Wishing everyone the very best.

Love,
    Kelly
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: Hi All

Congratulations Kelly. You are too young to be alone. What happened with your husband? I thought he was still in the nursing home.

Elda

Comment

Hi Elda,

Thank you. The marriage has been dissolved because of the time frame. It has been 10 years already and there was no chance of recovery. :)
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly d View Post
        Hi Elda,

Thank you. The marriage has been dissolved because of the time frame. It has been 10 years already and there was no chance of recovery. :)
        I'm sorry you had to do that Kelly, but as I said, you are too young to be a martyr to a marriage not going anywhere. I truly hope that your new relationship will be happy and long lived. I can't believe it's been 10 years...where does the time go:crazy:.....it probably seemed a lot longer to you. I wish you many years of happiness.

Elda

Comment

Wishing you good luck and a long marriage.. xxxx

Comment

Hey Kelly,
            I am so excited. Imagine going from living in Texas to living in a CASTLE!!!! Never know what life has in store for you. Wishing ya all the happiness you deserve.

Comment

Working...
            X