What happened to the radio links?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the radio links?

HI, Alastair...I discovered the "lack" of our radio links, just since earlier today. And I agree with miolchu that there's a LOT of spam. Again, this truly bothers me. Thanks, Joan

Re: What happened to the radio links?

Hi Joan... we've been working on the community today and have fixed the basic problem of some posts not showing and the editor menu also not showing properly. Essentially we identified that is was one our plug ins that was to blame. We are re-installing the plug ins which should be completed by tomorrow (Monday) night. That should include the Radio menu.

As to spam... I guess we have to live with that these days due to low lives having nothing better to do than spam our wee community. Certainly if I spot spam I deleted the messages and ban the user. That jus takes a few mouse clicks so just takes a few seconds to do. The Spammer has to work a lot harder and longer to spam us and as they obviously don't know out community they simpoly don't understand how intelligent we all are and can spot their spam messages from miles away. So while it is irritating I certainly won't give into these low lifes. As far as I am concerned a bullet through the head would be the best wy to rid them from this world.

Alastair

Comment

Re: What happened to the radio links?

As far as I am concerned a bullet through the head would be the best wy to rid them from this world.

I'll drink to that.:cool::cool:

Comment

Working...
      X