Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello,

Hi,

my name is Adam.I'm relatively new to this amazing resource.I just found this forum at google.I seen some interesting threads and posts so I thought I would sign up.
    Kitchen Cabinet Doors

Re: Hello,

Hi Adam and welcome to the Community. We're really a small group of folk but many of us have known each other for many years. This community was intended to compliment our main www.electricscotland.com web site where we hold a ton of information on the history of Scotland and the Scots at home and abroad.

Hope you enjoy your visit.

Alastair

Comment

Hello Adam and welcome. We used to have a lot more people posting in here but it kind on dwindled off for various reasons including a long downtime and change of software etc.

Elda

Comment

Hi everybody..
        I am bojemrythem I am new for this community and I am very happy to involve in this forum. I want to always try to sharer and getting some best information about developing new business. I also want to know and share some good knowledge of real estate property.
        Buy to let mortgages property.

Comment

Hello... please note that the tag you use in your message can be construed as spamming so we'll give you the benefit of the doubt this time around. We are a small but friendly community and mostly in the Scots Diaspora.

Alastair

Comment

Interesting, the printed word with an accent. :rolleyes:

Comment

Originally posted by 1938 Observer View Post
              Interesting, the printed word with an accent. :rolleyes:
              ...possibly an ESL class project.

Comment

Working...
              X