New release of the Arcade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New release of the Arcade

We've been having some discussions with the software authors telling them of our issue in not saving high scores. They have just released an update to their software which we've now installed. We note there are new options on how to save scores so we're hoping this will fix the issue of not being able to save your high score.

You do of course need to be logged in as a member to save high scores as guests while able to play the games can't save their scores.

I believe this is the final issue we need to fix so we're keen on finding out if we have indeed fixed the problem so we'd love to hear from you either way.

We do have some new games to add but we're just holding back on adding them until we know if we've fixed the problem.

Alastair

Re: New release of the Arcade

Hey, Alastair, When I look at my own page, it's saying that I'm the I Love Mahjong champion. Which am NOT. It shows zeros on my scores all down the page. Weird?! Joan

Comment

I know about this Joan but to try and get the Arcade into a reliable system we're having to try various things to fix it. I believe Steve's idea is that once we know we've fixed the problem then he'll zero all scores so that a fresh start can be made. It's really the last part of the community which is not working as it should so we're keen to fix it.

Alastair

Comment

Talked to Steve this morning and he tells me he's been working with a couple of folk on the Arcade games and he's got things to the point where people can save their scores most of the time. He tells me he's got some more tweaks to do tonight but he feels he's getting near to solving the problem.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
        X