Fawn on my property...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fawn on my property...

I had an email from my western neighbor, who on her way to work this morning, saw a "baby deer" lying under "your walnut trees". I said in return...LIKE WOW!!! I've lived here nearly 25 years & haven't seen a single deer on my land (2 acres!). Couldn't help sharing this piece of nature sighting...or lore! Joan

Re: Fawn on my property...

Deer, moose, whatever, I'll gladly share some of my back yard visitors with whoever wants 'em. The deer eat the cedars, the moose eat the hardwoods, but they're still a delight and I wouldn't have it any other way!
    Attached Files

Comment

Ohhhh...I have "met" many deer over the 40 some years I've lived in this rural community. I've had umpteen close calls...actually having to stop several times because of herds of deer in the road. However, I also have had two vehicle accidents with deer, one with a yellow Volkswagen & one with my old Chevy S10 truck. I hold my breath IF I go out at night, or early eve. Kinda makes one paranoid about deer. By the way, I particularly liked the pic of the moose. Bet they are a lot worse to meet on the road!!! Joan

Comment

Got a visitor!Click image for larger version

Name:	img_1012 (2).jpg
Views:	1
Size:	1.36 MB
ID:	23529

Comment

TWINS!!Click image for larger version

Name:	twins 1.jpg
Size:	1.67 MB
ID:	23533Click image for larger version

Name:	twins2.jpg
Size:	1.57 MB
ID:	23534

Comment

Lizzie...Looks like you're feeding those deer in your yard/property!!! And appears that you get up a tad sooner than I do, normally. Hah!!! Joan

Comment

Sheeesh, Joan! Just some bird seed that fell from the heavens.:wink:

Comment

Working...
              X