One bug in the scoring system!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One bug in the scoring system!!!

Hi, Alastair...One bug that I've located...in I Love Mahjong....after I hit the button to submit my final score, the pgm tells me that it "will not save my score". Then, IF one looks in the right place below the high scorers, it says that I'm the high scorer in that game, & below that it says that my score was 130"something",( I can't remember exactly what I did get!!)....you know "aging brain" syndrome!!! Joan

Re: One bug in the scoring system!!!

Mmmm... my idea was to delete any game where there were problems so do you think I should delete this one or keep it up as it seems to record the high score even if it says it didn't?

Alastair

Comment

It's fine with me...just want to play the games. Thanks for your response! Joan

Comment

Another bug, Al. It will not save any scores in City Clicker.

dmf

Comment

Thanks foe letting me know. Is it worth deleting that one or worth holding onto even though you can't save the score?

I've made a not of it.

Alastair

Comment

Hi Al,

Another one that will not save scores is Alphabet Hunter.

I would suggest it would be best to delete the games but others might not want to.

dmf

Comment

Added this to the list for possible deletion and thanks for telling me about this game.

Alastair

Comment

Have removed World City Clicker and Alphabet Hunter and I also removed I Love Mahjong as well. So that's the three games that have been reported as not saving high scores.

Let me know if you find any other problem games.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                X