Parking Spaces--MEN ONLY.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking Spaces--MEN ONLY.

At last commonsense has prevailed, some one has finally realised that men need to keep their cars safe from "parking errors" caused by women.

German mayor defends 'men only' parking spaces

A town in south-west Germany has drawn accusations of sexism after designating two particularly tricky parking spaces "men only".

The mayor of the Black Forest town of Triberg says women would find it difficult to park there because drivers need to back in diagonally without hitting a pillar and a wall.

Gallus Strobel noted that 12 places in the 220-capacity car park are reserved for women. Many German cities designate a small number of parking spaces, usually near exits, for women concerned about their personal safety in poorly-lit garages.

Strobel said on Thursday that he had received overwhelmingly positive reactions from men who feel discriminated against by "women only" parking.

But the Triberg mayor says some "humourless people" had criticised the move.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012...?newsfeed=true

Re: Parking Spaces--MEN ONLY.

Here is the proof

Comment

Hey Gordon,
      Well I suppose it is ok to have a few "men only" parking spaces since they have 12 "women only" ones too. Now the video was hilarious. Did you see how angry she got at other vehicles and people on the sidewalk? Hope you are doing well.

Comment

Too bad for the two cars she banged into..it's my experience women don't care about cars, they are a means from getting from A to B. And too bad for anything or anyone who gets in their way...Driving cars should be left to men..women can use shanks's pony...
        Euan..

Comment

Hello you two,
          I so tried not to comment again, however, I failed. Gordon, you are so well liked even though you do have a habit of "stirring the pot". You know you do it , really nice, to see how you can get people's gander up.
          Euan, I absolutely knew you would respond FAST! And....I also knew pretty much what you would say!! HaHa

Y'all have a great day.

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
            Hello you two,
            I so tried not to comment again, however, I failed. Gordon, you are so well liked even though you do have a habit of "stirring the pot". You know you do it , really nice, to see how you can get people's gander up.
            Euan, I absolutely knew you would respond FAST! And....I also knew pretty much what you would say!! HaHa

Y'all have a great day.
            Hi Diane,

I knew you would not be able to resist :tongue: but you always do it in a nice way :redrose:

I hope the weather is treating you kindly.

Gordon.

Comment

Heh Diane! You are so right. He is a bit of a rascal. But I like the twinkle in his eye!

Comment

Well, i do have a reputation to maintain...
                Euan..

Comment

Originally posted by Euan View Post
                  Well, i do have a reputation to maintain...

Well here is one for Euan and I and all the rest of us members of the 'Male elite" on the forum. :angelic:

Comment

Of course I had better include the others------------whoops---------I mean the ladies/lassies of the forum, are you here??? :redrose:

Comment

Sorry Gordon, no good trying to keep everyone happy...you have to decide which side of the fence you want to sit...No fence sitters in here!
                      Euan..

Comment

not sure if this link will work, but here's another slant on the driving theme.
                        http://funny2.com/atm.htm

Comment

Working...
                        X