Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mysterious Blue Grotto

Blue Grotto Mystery

While researching for a painting I want to do of a grotto I found this. The music is wonderful. Not too many of the colors I was looking to find but
    oh well, there are other videos to show the richness of blues, light, dark and turquoise.

I’ve waited for weeks for an idea to put on the rather large frame picked up
    from a kind of throw away sale on the grounds of one of the schools here.
    The board inside the frame is rough and needed just the right composition.

This music gives me a nice mood and I think I can begin blocking in and sketching what I want to portray the mystery and beauty of these many grottos around the world.

We ladies who choose to work at home must get inspiration from somewhere, that eternal muse, I suppose. Nevertheless, my idea is to go to the colors of a grotto for my front patio. The elephant ears and large tropical looking plants gave me the thought of a grotto.

While at Lowes there was a quart of this lovely blue which was used on my large topped table out there. To copy the colors of the water in a grotto for the patio seemed pleasant and joyful to me. Usually this is the way it goes One thing leads to another and inch by inch everything is a cinch.
Working...
X