Blue Moon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blue Moon

Hey All, I just thought this was so amazing!! Wasn't sure where to post this, nature or science. Either way just amazing. Hope everyone is well. For me, just a boring hot summer.. . nClick image for larger version

Name:	s-BLUE-MOON-large.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	9.2 KB
ID:	23966

Re: Blue Moon

The term 'blue Moon' is used to signify that there where/will be two full moons in the one month.

Also used to express 'once in a blue moon'

We had the second full moon yesterday (31 August)!

Ranald

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
      Hey All, I just thought this was so amazing!! Wasn't sure where to post this, nature or science. Either way just amazing. Hope everyone is well. For me, just a boring hot summer.. . n[ATTACH=CONFIG]1352[/ATTACH]
      Hi Diane,

As you were kind enough to share the photograph of your "Blue Moon", here is one to singalong with while you gaze to the sky.

Gordon.

Comment

Hey,
        Ranald you always impress me with your knowledge of the universe. Thanks. Gordon I can actually say that I have never heard that song by Elvis before. Thanks also. Guess it is true that the OLDER one gets, the more they know!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Diane View Post
          Hey All, I just thought this was so amazing!! Wasn't sure where to post this, nature or science. Either way just amazing. Hope everyone is well. For me, just a boring hot summer.. . n[ATTACH=CONFIG]1352[/ATTACH]
          Its really looking awesome....... but when the blue moon appeared in the sky. i have not come across any such news ever.
          great post to read

Comment

Hey Saulleron,
            Glad to have you here. I have to admit that I have never seen a blue moon like this ever in my lifetime. I feel like I missed something really amazing as well.

Comment

Working...
            X