Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Image resizing software

Hi Everyone,

I was just wondering if you know any online photo resizing software, preferably free and solely designed for resizing photos. Would really appreciate the help. Thanks!

Re: Image resizing software

A Google Search brings up numerous sites.

You may wish to try the following, but note that I know NOTHING about the site nor program.

http://www.picresize.com/

Let us know how you get on.

Ranald

Comment

I use Paint Shop Pro which is actually a really old program although they were bought over by Corel who have done several releases of the software. As I work with tons of pictures I find the old program is much better than the newer versions so have just kept using it. I do re-size pictures all the time and this is certainly my favourite.

Alastair

Comment

Hi Alastair,

I find that tool very helpful, sorry if I bothered you a bit on this. I could have done a Google search, but i want to get the ones that are proven and tested.

Thanks a lot!

Comment

Hello, Just a quick note...I use Irfanview, which is a free-ware. You can also read the info listed above about resizing photos. It does take a bit of "messing about" to understand HOW to do it. But if I can figure it out, surely you can. FriedaKateM

Comment

Working...
          X