Friends List

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friends List

I ticked off three friends in the list the other day, they show in my list of friends but no icon for three friends shows under my signature......what did i do incorrectly (again) :confused: :unsure::D
    Gordon

Re: Friends List

Further to the above (saves starting another thread) ,I cannot find where all the photographs (gallery) have gone to :eek::confused:

Comment

I wasn't actually aware that icons should show for friends under your signature. I kind of thought that was a private matter and so they shouldn't show. There again as that's a technical issue I'll leave that to Steve :-)

As to galleries... I've been asking Steve the same question so hope you have better luck that I do in asking that one!

Comment

I found my photo's under community/ my albums, but i thought everyone's photo's were going to be displayed at random?
        Euan..

Comment

Friends should notshow under your signature and we are working on interfacing the photo stuff since the photohost package still needs work
          -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
          Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Bear View Post
            Friends should notshow under your signature and we are working on interfacing the photo stuff since the photohost package still needs work
            I just thought the wee man was supposed to show beside the "10 days registered icon" directly under 'achievements' / :confused::D

Comment

Let me check on that
              -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
              Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

Working...
              X