Ancient Egyptian Majong

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ancient Egyptian Majong

Hey guys... I've had a report that playing this game it won't let you save a high score. Could any of you try it out and see if you get the same result?

Alastair

Re: Ancient Egyptian Majong

Well, Alastair,

I went onto the egypt mahjong, played it, but it kind of decides "for you" when you're finished with the game. Hard to explain, but also the persia mahjong is the same. You play along, go through one field, then get another, and evidently there's a timer on...that you do not know about. Suddenly, you come to a page which states something like you're all done. If you put your name in the opening, then go onto our Arcade page, you'll see your name cited as having won that certain game & the score. IF you have a high score! I have seen this many times, however, it's frustrating to think you're really going good on passing through so many fields, clearing them out, to be told that it's all over, & you must post your name "here". Unless one plays these two mahjongs, one doesn't really understand what happens. Just my two cents. Joan

PS: it is also trying to get you to click on "more mahjong games"...which takes you to another site.

Comment

So technically Joan it works but not in a satisfactory way from what you say. So... should we remove these two games or are they worth keeping? I must say it sounds like we might be better deleting them but open to suggestions.

Alastair

Comment

Hey, Alastair....not to say anything about the newer Mahjong games, but I'd give a nickel to have back the I Love You Mahjong game. That was the one I myself liked the most. These newer ones aren't as much fun. Joan

Comment

Send the nickel Joan... have added it in for you <grin>

Alastair

Comment

HI, Alastair...Just today noticed this note from you. I certainly appreciate your putting that mahjong back up. Your pal, Joan

Comment

Working...
            X