Putin Thanks Romney for Calling Russia No. 1 Foe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Putin Thanks Romney for Calling Russia No. 1 Foe

Saw this article and feel it shows the danger of these Presidential campaigns. You can see the article at http://abcnews.go.com/blogs/politics...ssia-no-1-foe/

Alastair

Re: Putin Thanks Romney for Calling Russia No. 1 Foe

Well you know what they say about these campaigns.................all mouth.......all money..........all muckraking ............with very little substance ........any time I see it reported on TV [I generally try to avoid it] it just looks like many hysterical teenagers [who are supposed to be adult] wearing rosettes, waving flags/banners etc., and almost kissing the ground that their erstwhile candidates are walking [or above] on.

Still, it is the same in many countries, mindless sheep following all the same old propaganda and rhetoric..................or maybe I'm just hoping for that nearly extinct individual..........a candidate who is honest and who works for the good of the people and the country throughout his/her whole term..............regardless of party/political affiliation..................................Maybe I'm a dreamer!!!!

Comment

Re: Putin Thanks Romney for Calling Russia No. 1 Foe

HI, Gordon, Alastair...MY biggest difficulty in dealing with this presidential race, is in NOT expressing MY feelings/views on the candidates with my grown children. Although, sometimes I do feel that I've become MUCH wiser with aging, & I know exactly what I do feel about the candidates. But, mum's the word with talking with my kids!! A cat arm just came through between the slide out keyboard & computer desk...not that it scared me, as my 2nd cat boy has done it before!!! Never a dull moment!!! Now this post should be in the pets section!?!

(and Gordon, I do somewhat agree with your post above!!??!!

Joan

Comment

Working...
      X