Newsletter editor for the Grand Priory of Canada

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newsletter editor for the Grand Priory of Canada

Well I had a busy weekend as I attended the Investiture in Windsor of the Knights Templar. It was actually an outstanding event as the Grand Master and Grand Commander of the Order were there as they were investing the new Grand Prior of Canada. The retiring Grand Prior was also made the Vicar General of the International Order. So all in all some mighty fancy titles and awards were handed out.

And out of it all I became the newsletter editor for the Grand Priory of Canada.

And that meant I spent some time with Dame Nola Crewe, the ex Prior of the St James Priory in Toronto and she was named as the Grand Chancellor of Canada, with special responsibility for communications, meaning in three years time she'll likely become the next Grand Prior of Canada. I believe that will make her the first women to become a Grand Prior of the Order anywhere in the world.

So all in all a fun and interesting event.

Alastair

Re: Newsletter editor for the Grand Priory of Canada

Alastair,
    We now await the first issue of your newsletter.

Comment

Re: Newsletter editor for the Grand Priory of Canada

It is scheduled to be out first week of December but I am reliant on the individual priories sending in their news so we'll see how it goes. I've actually completed it already so just waiting on them.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
      X