Coming to grips with my Knights Templar Stories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coming to grips with my Knights Templar Stories

I wrote my original series for ES in 1998 and 1999. I had been approached in 2000 through the instant chat ES had at the time by a man I had never met or heard of before. He complimented my work and went on to ask me if I was a Christian. My answer was Yes. He then went on to ask me, 'How would you explain God to an atheist who is a scientist?' I thought about it for a moment and answered back, 'In the Old Testament it states any man who should look upon the face of God will surely burn to cinders. What has enough force to burn a man to cinders? Either a nuclear blast or a great source of energy. Every scientist believes in the Big Bang Theory. Who do you think the big source of energy is? God!'

Later on I was approached by email if this same man could use my research here at ES. My response was, 'yes as long as you give myself and ES the credit for it.'

2002 was a dramatic year as it was when illness struck my family and I had to make plans to move to the UK. This is also when this man published. Myself nor ES were given credit. The man became very rich and very popular. I researched and found a book published in 2001 which was based on this very conversation I had with a man by the same name who chatted to me. Coincidence? I think NOT.

We went to Rosslyn last month on the way to Hartlepool. I had to make peace, once and for all for the Theft which had taken place. I went through the visitors centre, thinking how much the Rosslyn Trust is earning from a man who stole my work! I walked through the Chapel very slowly as I noticed a few major changes since my first visit of 2005.

I realised, I got to see and feel something not many would feel because I had seen and felt the Chapel before restorations had been done. I then found the Manager of the Visitor's Centre and told him my story.

His answer was, 'No one took into account what this man did to the village and Rosslyn itself. Our visitors went from 30,000 a year to 100,000 a year.' They could not cope and the village was suffering.

I walked away from Rosslyn that day with a lighter heart. Harm can come in so many forms and large sums of money cannot prevent it.

I made peace and forgave the man who stole my work. I want to finish up my Joseph/Keepers Theory and I know I have enough evidence to support it. I am going to give it a try, all that can happen is not to get published!
    kellyd:redrose:
Working...
X