Who keeps good hours!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who keeps good hours!!

Checking on the membership present is a great indicator of wha is an' wha aint night hawks at certain times depending if you are behind or ahead timewise! On that note, it is time to prepare in my doddering state for the wonderful very early state of somnolent bliss. At least my prattling post gets rid of another @#(*#@ spammer.

Re: Who keeps good hours!!

I've got to have a minumum of 8 hours sleep often 9 hours :-) I know someone in here who doesn't maintain decent hours and his name is Alastair :-)

Elda

Comment

I still have my 8 or 9 hours ....................but............being handsome :angelic:

I could probably suffice with 2 or 3......... [must be those great inherited Falkirk genes]

Comment

I think I'm slowing down a bit these days mind you. I'm actually taking most of Sunday off.

Alastair

Comment

Personally....I got "time" ruined due to working both night shifts, & also evening (11-7) shifts during my nursing career. Try working nights on a drug/alcohol detox/rehab unit sometime!!!!??? Can be rather wild at times, & believe me, sleeping during the day isn't easy either!! I'm still screwed up in regard to my sleeping, only....otherwise, in many ways, I fit in here with you'all. Joan

Comment

I tend to make do with 6 hours sleep in the summer time, due to the sun rising early, i get a little more in Winter.
            Years ago when i was doing shift work, i could stay up til 2 am. Now-a-days i'm ready for sleep at 9pm.
            Euan..

Comment

In bed by 10pm up at 6am. Found that this is what suited me best, years ago. Don't always stick to it and now read in bed which was a 'no no' for years...

Sandy

Comment

Working...
              X