No announcement yet.

What happened to our Radio pull-down??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to our Radio pull-down??

HI Alastair....you might have posted something about deleting the radio "area" of our site, but I haven't seen it. I suddenly yesterday realized that the "button" wasn't up on the menu, as it was previously. I know that I used the radio, mainly when I was on-line, listening even when I went to another website. Thanks, and you know I appreciate your work on our site. Joan :redrose:

Re: What happened to our Radio pull-down??

I'll notify Steve about that Joan... he is meant to be doing all the updates this weekend.

Alastair

Comment

any chance of returning the 'like' and 'thanks' buttons? so we don't clog up the systems with replies like mine?

Comment

But I like your replies!! :D

Comment

Ranald 'liked' and 'thanked' Lizzie

Comment

I have been asking Steve to add the like and thanks several times but he's not doing anything. I have looked at this myself and it's there in our admin config so I don't actually know how to get it implemented again unless we need to re-install it but that's a bit beyond me. Steve is meant to be doing the major update at the weekend and is also meant to be adding back in anything we lost. So I only hope he'll do all that. Just wish he was more reliable.

Alastair

Comment

in the mean time, Ranald seems to have figured a way around the button issue.

Comment

Have noticed that we have our radio online again, & I thank who/whichever got it installed again, Steve/Alastair. Also note the thanks/like below postings, as I also have missed them. THANKS WITH CHRISTMAS GREETINGS TOO!!! Joan

PS: Also "jonesing" for the Arcade, to be specific, the I Love You Mahjongg!

Comment

We usually get there eventually Joan. Steve is meant to be adding some new stuff over Christmas so looking forward to seeing what's new.

Alastasir

Comment

Working...
                  X