Some progress

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some progress

Last night Steve managed to update our core software for the community to the latest release. He tells me that over the next few nights he'll start to re-install the various applications we had added to the site that no longer work so hopefully that will happen.

Alastair

Re: Some progress

'Liked' and 'Thanked'

Comment

ditto what Ranald said

Comment

I know and I believe Steve knows this has the highest priority! <grin>

Alastair

Comment

Steve at last managed to get our like and thanks working and the radio button back and other bits and pieces. Apparently while doing the upgrade it somehow disabled the add-ons on so all he actually needed to do was remove one line in the config file and everything started to work again.

Anyway.. we're back and working again and Steve tells me there just might be some new stuff appearing over the weekend.

Alastair

PS In the menu bar there is an "Articles" menu option which doesn't work other than to take you back to the Forums but apparently Steve has some thoughts on using that so we'll see what he comes up with.

Comment

I just notices there is a new menu option "Activity Stream" and by clicking on that you get a list of who has added what messages. That might actually be worth clicking on as the "New Posts" can only list what was added in the last 24 hours.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
            X