my first day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my first day

Been hunting for a web site with ties tae Scotland and found this one. Doesn't seem too busy at this time but perhaps that is because of the time of year. A few years back the mark of excellence for Scots site had tae be measured against firstfoot, sadly it did not last, was a wild, sweary, argumentative, educational, brilliant place....hate and petty jealousies took over and the place went wonky.
    I am very glad to have landed here, hoping for a show of enthusiasm, a commodity which seems tae be missing in some of the other sites connected tae Scotland.
    Born in Perth and now live in south/western, Ontario, wee toun of Ridgetown...lots of folk in this area can trace their roots tae back hame.
    And if you are near i'm available for a visit....hoping that one day will meet up with Alistair. Lest I forget, i'm 74, divorced, relatively fit (that means maist of me is still in working order), a bridge player and a dab hand at the potato fritters.
    swiftest

Re: my first day

Welcome to our wee community... Potato fritters eh? Haven't had these in ages... In fact it's a lot of years since I have had them come to think of it.. last time was from a fish n chip shop in Coventry.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
    X