Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Calender Magic 18.7 Reminder program and MUCH more.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calender Magic 18.7 Reminder program and MUCH more.

Hi to all computer users, well - up to and including Win 7 !

I have used this program for years, but never updated due to Windows version changes.

There is so much more with this version, I feel like a beginner again!

The program can be run with Win XP and Win 7 (which is what I have) Win 8 is not listed (?).

Below is the start of the product information, but there is MUCH more, and it is FREE!!

What's new in Calendar Magic 18.1:
    May 5th, 2012

• Reminder Message Length - At the request of a user, increased the maximum length of reminder messages from 40 to 60.

• Reminders by Month - If Reminders by Month is running, possibly minimised, and is currently showing today's reminders (if any) or the message "Today's date", then, when midnight occurs and a new day commences, the list of reminders will automatically be updated to those for the new day. If no reminders have been set for the new day, the usual "Today's date" message will be displayed. This behaviour, requested by a user, will continue day by day provided that Reminders by Month remains open.

• Checks for Imminent Reminders - The checks for imminent reminders carried out "one second after midnight" have been discontinued, since systems may be sleeping at that time. Instead, such checks (and the provision of audio and visual warnings when reminders are imminent) are now performed, if Calendar Magic is running, as soon as Calendar Magic detects that the last such check was performed on the previous day or earlier. In addition, if any set reminder is imminent, an appropriate message box is displayed. This functionality is required by users who do not switch off their PCs and who keep Calendar Magic permanently running in the background.

(More on the web page)

The link to the program is below:

http://www.softpedia.com/progChangel...log-36280.html

Some of the other things, are also available in 'Services' from electricscotland 'heading' list.

Try and enjoy, but don't spend ALL your time with it !!

Ranald
    Last edited by Ranald; 23 December 2012, 14:06. Reason: Spelling and added a line
Working...
X