The Robe

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The Robe

Before they were out of the parking lot, Marg said, "the purple onion (?), a gay bar (?) please do not go silent on me, don't say you don't remember, you did something which pleased Dave, c'mon, tell me".
    Bill said, "sure, not a big deal". "A friend was visiting from Ottawa, we hit Lindell's AC, the National and a few others, ended at the purple onion". I had been there before when it wasn't a gay bar, had another name but cannot remember what it was".
    "My buddy was a bit bigger than me, around two hundred pounds, broken nose and a few scars; he was a mover" and Marg interjected, "mover" ? Bill said, "yes, someone good to have on your side if there is a brawl, he was fast, hard and a very heavy hitter". "We had just ordered and he remarked that we were in a gay bar; neither of us cared, we planned on a couple of house specials, "grasshoppers" as I recall, before going back across the border".
    "Two "straights" were being macho with a couple of gays and I asked the waiter to tell them to back off, which he did". "Both came to our table and one said something about short-asses needing a lesson". "I said, lets take it outside and his friend said, "I gotta see this" and he poked my buddy in the chest and said, "you coming". "He very quickly ended on his rear end and my buddy told him it was a private party; the other one led the way to the back door and we had a bit of a tussle, end of story".
    Marg said, "I don't think so, you are the one who talks about honesty....withholding info is the same as lying".
    By this time they were on the other side of Ridgetown and Bill told Marg where to turn. She parked in a visitors space and before she turned the motor off, one of Bill's neighbours was standing by the side of the car and greeting Marg. While Marg was talking to Giselle, and Bill slipped out of the car, walked around to Marg's side, said, "excuse me Giselle" leaned into the open window and kissed Marg, a long, clingy, hungry kiss; then he said, "7.30 AM and don't be late". Marg said, "wait, wait. wait" but it fell on deaf ears.
    Not yet 6.00 AM, a Tuesday, middle of October and the forecast says a high of 18C, 65 the old fashioned way. Bill already out of bed and in the shower. He has made a morning commitment and briefly wonders about meditation, which he feels is wrong for him....however he does wonder about "God", wonders if there is really a plan for himself, and thinks of Marg. Asks himself, "could it be, could it be", answers, "surely not".
    He shaves, starts the percolator and gets dressed; a splash of a very expensive after shave makes him smile and thinks, "no way, too young, too good looking", but.
    It is nearly seven and through the gap in his bedroom curtains he sees Marg walking towards his flat. He reaches his front door, opens it as Marg is pressing on the bell. She peers at him and lifts her shoulders, "I saw you coming, thought I better open the door, the bell doesn't work", he says, "and if it did I would not hear it until I put the hearing aids in.........come in coffees ready and I will be one minute.

Comment

Bill is putting the hearing aids into his ears, places one of his stools beside his breakfast counter, points to it and says to Marg, "Madam". She replies, "thank you kind sir" and Bill picks up the kettle, saying, "for you I have, Tim Hortons French Vanilla Cappuccinnno", and Marg has a huge grin, she says, "you bought French Vanilla Cappuccino for me", ? And he has to admit it was already in the apartment. She smiles says, "ah, Bill, someone from your past...not asking any questions..and, I would sooner have a regular blend, much too early for something so sweet".
      He poured and sat opposite Marg, he on the kitchen side and she on the living room side. One sip and she said, "I love the aroma of coffee....and...just a minute", she stood and walked around to Bill's side and put her face to his cheek, sniffed and said, "wow, that could turn a lady's head, tell me that is for my benefit and I might let you have your way, with me" but when she looked at him she continued, "oh Bill, you are blushing, i've embarrassed you and I didn't mean to, I was joking".
      Bill stood, kissed her very lightly on the lips and said, "I will definitely accept your offer after you teach me to stop....on skates...now back to your own side".
      She sat on her stool, touched his hand, looking him straight in the eye she said, "anytime will suit me fine".
      Bill half filled the sink with soapy water and left the mugs to soak. He turned the percolator off and said, "to the arena" and Marg answered, "not without a jacket". BIll told her what the forecast called for and she said, "it is early morning, sixties this afternoon and it will be cold on the ice, cold enough for a jacket and gloves". He lifted his jacket from the back of a chair and told Marg that his gloves were in the car. Marg said, "good, then we might as well use your gas".
      He parked in the arena parking lot and Marg suggested a timmies sausage in a bun before the skating, Bill said, "no thanks", Marg said, "I'll buy", Bill said "to take out or eat in", and Marg said, "leave your skates in the car and we will pick them up when we have eaten"....Bill was not about to leave his "eastons" in a car, he carried them into timmies and sat at a table, waited for Marg to bring his bun and double double extra small.
      When the buns were finished and they were lingering over their coffees, Marg said, "Bill, seriously, do you think I am being pushy about, you know". Bill replied, "no, I think you are nervous and I know I am, it has been a while and at my age, who knows". She took one of his hands, said, "Bill your, "it has been a while" is measured in months, don't look at me like that, everyone in town knows when your lady last visited, and my "while" is a bit longer", then she sighed and added, "ten years".....Bill took both of her hands and said, "when the time is right, now let us skate and remember that I need to be in Blenheim by one".

Comment

When they entered the arena the zamboni had finished re-surfacing the ice, it had been driven off and the driver was mopping the excess water at the doorway, Marg waved and the driver said, "give it a few minutes". She took Bill by the hand and led him into the change room used by referees and a few instructors.
        Bill placed his skates on the bench seat, untied his shoes and felt Marg's hands on his shoulders. He looked at her and she said, "before you put those skates on, I need a down payment", and she kissed him, much in the same way he had kissed her on Monday.
        She stood straight up and said, "now we are even". Bill stood, pulled her towards him and said, "not quite", before kissing her and adding, "NOW we are even, last night a light touching of tongues, your kiss was a little bolder than mine and I needed to even things up".
        They put their skates on and started to leave the dressing room when Marg said, "I have a key and could lock the door" and Bill replied,"then there would be no stopping and a dressing room is not what I had in mind"......she squeezed his hand and said, "me either".
        The "how to stop" lesson was short lived. Marg demonstrated and Bill tried to do exactly as she had done. Marg had stopped and Bill kept going, on his side, feet in the air, stopped when his feet hit the boards.
        An explanation was supplied which he knew he could follow, "weight on left foot, lean slightly back and put the right foot ahead of the left. Bill did a turn to get some momentum, he simply started his stop much to close to the boards and the ensuing collision had him aching from his hip to his knee. Marg helped him up and suggested coffee and a snack...actually she suggested fritters but Bill nixed that and she settled for Timmies.

Comment

They left the arena and half way across the parking lot Marg said, "you are in a bit of pain, perhaps best I drive you home and we have a look at the damage, i'm guessing there are no broken bones". Bill answered, "okay", but once he was seated in the aztec, he added, "I'LL have a look" and heard the response, "spoil sport".
          Marg had driven quite slowly, avoiding all pot holes, and when she pulled into Bill's parking space, he said, "thank-you, a very gentle drive home". She was first out and came around to his side, offered a hand which was accepted. Bill grimaced when Marg helped him to a standing position and she said, "sore"? and he replied, "a bit nippy". Marg smiled and remarked, "your accent comes and goes", and he nodded.
          Two steps toward the apartment Bill stopped, held his hand out and said, "keys, my skates are on the back seat". Marg said, "i will get them" and she did, then, skates in hand she walked past him, straight to the apartment, unlocked the door and entered. By the time Bill was inside, she had put his skates put away and had two mugs of cold coffee in the microwave.
          Bill made his way to the bedroom, for his robe, and the bathroom, for his self examination. He closed the bathroom door. Marg tapped and said, "are you sure you can manage without my help", and his "yes" was followed by the sound of the door being locked.

Comment

The door was locked, Bill was free to examine himself, alone, but, it was the simple act of hanging his bathrobe on one of the hooks attached to the door that made him realize he might need help. He began to berate himself, not with much volume but loud enough to bring a smile to Marg, who was sitting at his breakfast counter with a warmed up coffee.
            Bill was mumbling, moving gingerly, trying to reach his shoe laces and not being successful. He caught a glimpse of himself in the mirror and heard a tap on the door. His response to the tapping was, "i'm fine, managing quite well". Marg answered, "of course you are, i'm just wondering what glaikit means, a new word to me and you have said it three or four times".
            Silence. Not a sound from the bathroom. Marg found she was holding her breath, wanted to say something but knew not what. One minute stretched to two and then Bill unsnibbed the door. They were face to face and he said, "clueless, stupid, someone unaware of what is going on around him, someone like me". He sighed, looked down at his feet and quietly said, "I cannae untie my laces and need a pair of scissors".
            Marg answered, "let's not be ridiculous", dropped to one knee and had both laces untied in a few seconds. She stood and said, "enough of the macho, sit on the toilet seat and I will remove your shoes" and Bill said, "the edge of the bath will be fine", to which Marg responded with heat, "the toilet seat, not the edge of the bloody bath, the toilet seat where there is less danger of you falling in, and THEN I will leave you to get out of your jeans, put the robe on and then struggle with anything else which needs to come off.
            Bill sat on the toilet seat and the left shoe came of quite easily as did the sock. The right shoe took a little longer; Bill had trouble raising his foot. Marg knew he was in pain. She stood and backed up a few steps, said, "I have an idea which you may not like, however, I need a couple of minutes to prepare and if you say no to my proposal, I will go home and leave you to get on with it". He stayed where he was and heard her in his bedroom.
            Not more than five minutes later she returned and said, "I am going to help you to stand and would like to see you make it to your bed where you will be able to sit and listen to my idea". And he complied.
            Marg had pulled the covers down to the foot of the bed, taken the pillows from the head and put them on the far side. She told the sitting Bill, " the right leg would have caused much pain if we try and lay you on the bed with the pillows at the head, this way you can lay back and I will try and pull you across the bed until you head reaches the pillows, but before we begin your right leg should be elevated to nearly the height of your mattress", Bill saw no harm in trying.
            The leg was sore but with Marg's help Bill did manage to get it onto a chair. Marg went to the far side and did manage to pull him across. She then covered him with the sheet and he felt her hands slide up both legs until she was at his belt. NO NO NO was his response and Marg yelled, "shut up you glaikit idiot". Perhaps it was the shock of her tone but the next Bill knew was that his jeans were being pulled down and his hands were struggling to hold the sheet in place.
            Marg held his jeans, winked at him and said, "I am going to my car, getting an ice bag, filling it from you freezer, leaving it with you and then I will be off for some things medicinal...back in an hour lover", and she winked again.

Comment

Bill heard his door close and was grateful to Marg for not locking it; he knew it would be difficult for him to get out of bed. But laying across instead of up and down was not to his liking. Any movement was uncomfortable but he worked at it.
              It took some minutes but he managed to get the pillows where they should be. Moving his body would take longer and twice the ice bag tumbled against his thigh, not the least bit funny. He had no idea as to the time but was happy with himself; two pillows at the headboard and the ice bag within reach though he had no intention of using it, old "Satchel Paige", who had been a tremendous pitcher in both the "Negro League" and the the early days of a de-segregated Major League, was a believer in ice over heat while Bill believed in neither, all he wanted was a warm bed and sleep, and sleep he did until voices from his living room roused him.
              Marg appeared at the door of his bedroom. A forced smile then she said, "a lady to see you, says she is an old friend"....and Mary came into view. "Indeed" from Bill, "a very dear friend and one helluva bridge player". Mary laughed and turned to Marg, saying, "mediocre at best, he is the bridge player and I am told, not much of a skater".
              Bill told Mary to "pull up a chair" and she did, sat on the chair alongside the bed. Marg walked around to the other side of the bed and sat, careful not to touch Bill, knowing she was very near to his sore spot. Bill suggested tea or coffee but Mary declined, saying she had just stopped in for a few minutes and might return in the morning because she was sleeping over in Urbania, her new place of residence an hours drive away.
              Marg told Mary she would put coffee on right away and once she had left the bedroom, Mary kissed Bill on the cheek and whispered, "I think she wants to be alone with you" before adding in a normal voice, "take care, Bill, I will try and stop by in the morning".
              Marg saw Mary to the front door saying, "do you really need to go, he might like some company and I cannot stay too much longer"....Mary laughed and said, "threes a crowd".
              Last edited by swiftest; 5 January 2013, 00:15.

Comment

Marg locked the door. Wearing an ear to ear grin she walked into the bedroom and gleefully announced, "Bill, I have you right where I want you, half naked and in bed". Surprise is totally inadequate for the look on his face, incredulous much nearer, a half raised hand and "you" was all he managed before Marg cut him off. She countered with, "do not tell me I cannot be serious, don't even think it, and get that look of terror off your face, nothing is going to happen which will aggravate your painful spots".
                He managed an "okay, sorry but it did occur to me that you intended to come into my bed". And a beaming Marg answered, "well done Bill you got it in one, into your bed I will be, very close to you but I shall be very careful". Bill, shaking his head said, "Marg, what are you thinking, we have only just met, we can't be" but Marg interrupted, "Bill, if we are to wait until you fall in love with me sex might never happen, you seem to have made up your mind that for you that part is over and I don't think it is, PLUS, I know what I want and it is not a slam bam thank you ma'am, afternoon, not for a minute; I am not going to speak of love because the feelings I have now are new and I am not sure about love; I married without love and had two children with a man who was married; he never knew about the children until both were in their early twenties...love was not part of that relationship.
                Marg was silent, waited, thought she had divulged far too much. Bill knew he should say something, knew it had taken a lot of courage for Marg to tell all she had. He did not know what to say but he reached out for her hand. She took his hand, her eyes were glistening with un-spilled tears, said in a very small voice, "I will leave". But when she tried to stand, Bill held on and said, "no, no, no, you can't, we need to talk, i'm not sure about love either so perhaps we should stick together for a bit, and who knows" ?

Comment

Marg stood, leaned over Bill and kissed him, very, very lightly. She stopped, looked at him and said, "you were responding", and he, quite sharply said, "nothing of the kind, no sense in...." before Marg continued, "something about kindling a fire, my sister overheard you say that at the centre".
                  As Marg had been talking she had gone to the other side of his bed and was undressing, dropped a cardigan, jeans, socks, t-shirt and Bill sputtered, "wait, wait, enough, we are, get dressed, you can't be serious" and Marg laughed, said, "my God, Bill, your bed, remember, I said I was joining you...AND....not getting my clothes all wrinkled.
                  Bill was near to surrendering but insisted she leave on what she was still wearing, "please, the bra and panties stay where they are". Marg said, "Bill, i'm the one new at this, scared, but your the one acting like a kitten confronted by a big dog" then she un-hooked her bra and let it drop, before adding, "these are not what we would call, "panties", they are fruit of the loom mens, much more comfortable, and I will leave them on....oops, forgot the spray". And before she went for her medi-kit, she remarked, "don't you leave, two squirts of a new product and your pain will ease considerably".

Comment

Marg returned to the bedroom in less than a minute. Her med-kit was a small case, closed and held closed by one of those built in locks having a slide part which, when pushed to one side, allows the locking clip to release. She placed the case on the far side bedside table and opened it.
                    A heavy sigh from Bill and Marg looked at him and "now what" ? He shook his head from side to side and said, "Marg, this is crazy, you prancing around half naked and we barely know each other, to which Marg, a grinning Marg replied, "soon, Bill, have patience".
                    She removed a jar from her case. The jar had a spray nozzle on top. She tried to lift the sheet away from Bill but his arm on top of the sheet, held it firmly in place. She said, "BILL, don't be so obstinate, this stuff really works", but Bill wanted to know what it was called. She said, "at this time it is EC11AB but it will have a name when it arrives in the drugstores, Epi something or other, now", but she saw Bill was determined to hold the sheet in place. She held the jar aloft and said, "catch", released it and Bill caught it before it reached his bruised area....and the sheet was whisked away.
                    Bill dropped the jar, reached for the sheet which was too far from his hand, winced when the jar rolled against his thigh and heard Marg say, "Bill, you naughty boy, no undies, tut tut, I really do feel over-dressed"; and while speaking she had lifted the spray jar and sprayed a colourless liquid over his bruises.
                    She then put the jar back into her case and slid into bed, an elbow on the pillow, her head held by her hand and said, "curious, did you struggle out of your underpants or did you not wear any, today". Bill repeated his "this is crazy", before adding, "it was a struggle because you pulled them half-way down when you removed my jeans".....Marg said, "thought so".
                    "And now we must talk".

Comment

Bill looked at her, rolled his eyes and said, "I will go first because I have very little to tell; married nearly fifty years, divorce final a couple of years ago, travelled some and now content to spend the rest of my life in Urbania AND definitely not planning on moving from this apartment...........your turn, and getting dressed, sitting at the breakfast counter might not be a bad idea....dammit I am not forty years old.
                      Marg said, "okay, but first I must tell you something you may not believe....my being naked is, God, I don't know....you met my ex and I was never comfortable with him, anxious to get married and try all the things my friends had done while we were in high school...believe it or not but I was the NO girl, no to anything, even some of my best friends tried to talk me into saving my virginity by doing the other, but I did nothing until my stupid marriage....how I could have been so darned naive" ?
                      "My ex could not perform (?), told me to try the other and I did, and still he could not perform......I left when he wanted me to do things while he looked at pictures of naked men". She lay back on her pillow and Bill reached a couple of tissues for her, she sobbed and Bill held her.
                      Bill said, "easy Marg, that time is past, let us just get to know each other, a bit, bad memories might need to be talked out but no more today". She turned her head into his chest and said, "thank-you, I would like to lay here, with you, unless you want to get up".....and both nodded off to dreamland, one holding the other.

Comment

Bill was first to awaken, not his choice, he was brought out of sleep by Marg, restless, obviously encountered a situation in her dreams which was not pleasant. She held very tightly to Bill and and at times her nails dug into his arm. Her breathing became erratic and Bill whispered to her, "wakey, wakey, Marg, leave the bad dream behind" and she woke with a start, saying, "what, what is it" ? Bill kissed her cheek and answered, "you were having a bad dream".
                        He slid out of bed and into his robe, heard Marg say, "nice", shook his head and went into his kitchen. Marg listened and knew he was making coffee, said, "Bill, could we not leave that until a bit later, you could come back to bed and we could talk, you know, get to know each other a bit better" ? And Bill surprised her by saying, "five minutes and I will be by your side", and he was.
                        He placed a mug of "French Vanilla Supreme" on the bedside table by Marg and a mug of double-double medium on his side table. He took of his robe and Marg said, "you brat, PJs (?), come on Bill, i'm the one who made your pain go away", but Bill remained clothed, lay next to Marg, drew her to him and said, "talk, tell me of the children and then see how we feel...and, by the way, that stuff is miraculous".
                        Marg agreed and then pushed Bill on to his back, leaned over him and covered his mouth with hers. The kiss was not a short one and when it was over she said, "again", and her body moved against him, one of her hands traveled, went to the back of his neck, the other reached much farther down and she said, "oh God, Bill, please talk later", and they did.

Comment

But the talk was more of a heated discussion. Marg was feeling wonderful, warm, loving, loved, felt satisfied in a way she hadn't really felt before and Bill, on the other hand was somewhat bewildered. He too was satisfied, surprised how easily that had happened, wished their positions had been reversed, needed to shower and to put his PJs in the wash, annoyed because of that and told himself not to assign blame.
                          Bill wriggled out of his PJs and rolled them into a ball. He got out of bed, took the roll and headed for the shower, saying, "i'm to the shower and you may want to use it after me, I will leave it on and you can use my robe.
                          Bill was very quickly out of the shower, rinsed his PJs, deposited them into the hamper and returned to the bedroom where he dressed. Marg, still in bed, said, "Bill, I feel great, come back to bed, let me hold you, why the rush" ? And Bill replied, "you are going to be treated to my speciality, potato fritters, in bed if that is your choice". She answered, "ah-ha, does that mean I was good" ? and he winked.
                          He had peeled the potatoes, sliced them and was mixing the batter when he felt Marg's arms around him. He put the fork he was mixing with, down and turned to her. His face was frozen and Marg said, "what is it" ? He shook his head and said, "my robe, I distinctly told you to use my robe, God, don't you listen" and then it was Margs turn to freeze.
                          Her voice was barely above a whisper but he heard, quite clearly, "you bastard, you rotten no good bastard, oh God, did I wear someone else's robe, perhaps someone you are OVER and when you were inside me were you thinking of her" and Bill retorted, "only at the ending" and immediately wished he could take it back. Marg's face trembled, the pain clearly showing and Bill knew all was lost, knew he had made the mistake of his life.
                          His mouth opened and Marg screamed for him to shut up, pushed past him and went into the bedroom, gathered her clothes, her med-case and stepped into her shoes.
                          Just before she reached his front door, she snatched her car keys from his coffee table then realized she could not open the door while holding everything else. Bill said, "please" and she dropped everything but her med-case, turned and looked at him then walked over to his floor lamp and decapitated it with the med-case before saying, "just shut up". She opened the door and was gone.

Comment

Marg did not bother closing the door, just let the storm door shut itself. Bill watched and heard the storm door close, dropped into the big armchair, saw the green robe disappear behind the fence which separated his apartment from the one next door and knew he would never see it again; that robe, that bloody robe was all he could think.
                            He sat for a long time, idle, stupid, fanciful thoughts ran loose around his brain. He saw himself driving to Marg's house, taking her into his arms, smothering her with kisses and being forgiven. This was followed by him arriving at Margs and Marg using a shotgun on his windscreen.
                            The lingering foremost thought was; it is done, it is over, oh God how could you let me do that (?) but he knew who was at fault. It was dark when he finally got out of the armchair. He started to tidy his kitchen, put the half completed batter in the fridge and said to himself, "to hell with this, a time to move on, a trip to timmies and forget everything".
                            Timmies had very few customers, the parking lot with only four vehicles, a jeep, a Japanese car and two pick-up trucks. Lynda was on the cash and he was next to be served.
                            He started, "an extra sm" and she interrupted with, "I know what you want, extra small double double in china, it is all you ever want,i'm not the one who is stupid" and while she was talking she had poured his coffee,thumped it down in front of him and continued, "no charge, I forgot to ring the damn thing in what in hell have you done to Marg" ?
                            He shrugged, said, "I don't know, just know you are right, I am stupid, far more than you can imagine, damned if I know what I am doing" and he turned and walked out.
                            Drove home and no-one saw him for three days.

Comment

Sunday. The last Sunday of October. Bill had some cleaning up to do and was about to be surprised by a visitor, someone he was meeting for the first time.
                              Saturday evening had been, eventful. Bill had finally talked to his friend, Stan; why he had avoided that for three days was something he couldn't explain. He supposed, "pride", and Stan would have agreed. The conversation with Stan was conducted by e-mail, Bill telling what he had said and done and the answer from Stan, very succinct, Bill:- last part of ten, "when we were wrong, promptly admitted it", just do it.
                              Bill laughed, thought, it's all so very simple, felt good and knew that Stan had never steered him wrong. Tomorrow will be a new day, a meeting in the morning then MARG, the very precious Marg.
                              He played a bit of freecell and noticed it was getting dark. Thought about a coffee and decided to brew a pot. A few seconds daydreaming, felt good, a sense of calm, everything was going to work out.....and then the crash, his kitchen window could not withstand the brick, which actually bounced off his counter top.
                              He went to his back door, opened it and saw no one, not a soul. And then his front window collapsed and he was frozen to the spot; a bundle, the colour green, his mood plunged; the awfulness of the message made it clear there would be no chance.
                              He went to bed, left everything as it was and thought, "thank God it isn't cold".

Comment

Apart from the breeze traveling through his apartment most of the evidence of an attack was gone. He was trying to erase the scratches from his counter top when Giselle called through his venetian blind, ""door unlocked" ? "Yes, come on in", and she did.
                                She looked at what he was trying to do with the counter top, said, "needs replaced, the estate handy man is quite good....called a grandson and he is bringing some heavy plastic sheeting for the windows, be here before nine.....you okay (?)" and Bill replied, "I suppose".
                                Giselle's grandson arrived when they were having coffee. He used tape to hold the plastic in place, said it was a good tape and the paint would not be damaged. He "no thanks" the offer of coffee and added, "tomorrow after dinner or Tuesday morning, I have the measurements", and he was gone.
                                Bill sipped his coffee and said, "you know about this, don't you", more a statement than a question. Giselle nodded, said, "some". Bill continued, "you think it's over" ? and Giselle exhaled a silent whistle lifted her shoulders before replying, "not really for me to say.....anyway, I have to go" and five minutes after she left, there was a knock on his door.
                                Bill yelled, "not locked". Sound from outside told him the visitor was having trouble opening the door and he was a yard away when the door opened and a woman said, "damned tight fit...and seeing you are doing home improvements, you might get it seen to"....she stepped inside, continued, "i'm Bernice, just wanted to see what sort of arse you are"...Bill flared, "not your business" and Bernice countered, "Marg is my sister, a very special person and don't you dare say she is none of my business"......Bill answered, "oh, Bernice, I hadn't realized, come in".
                                Bill offered coffee and Bernice said, "yes, a good idea, I do have a few things to say".

Comment

Working...
                                X