Happy Holidays!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Holidays!!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone!!

Re: Happy Holidays!!

I second that!!

Cheers

Hugh

Comment

I'll third that !

Have a great time.

Ranald

Comment

Same to you and yours Diane.
        From 'soggy' Scotland, but at least we are not flooded here.

Sandy

Comment

And a Merry Christmas from OZ everyone! The land of never ending heat...or so it seems....
          Euan..

Comment

And Merry Christmas from me too. You wouldn't believe this country of extremes in weather. Yesterday we had the A/C going all day. Today is raining and very cool probably because we are going to a Christmas lunch which is outside :-(

Elda

Comment

Elda, looks like the same here, a wellie boot Christmas !!

Ranald

Comment

MERRY CHRISTMAS from New Jersey to ALL!! Just cold here going down to 25F tonight. I'll take it with no wind. Best aye to everyone!

Comment

Poked my nose outside and couldn't believe what was happening. SNOW!!!! We're having a white Christmas in northern NJ. Well, it will surely improve the landscape and make the piles of debris still laying around from Sandy look somewhat pretty. MERRY CHRISTMAS!

Comment

Snow.... ?? You lucky people.... its a while since we had a white Christmas.

But like you it will be a HAPPY one.... I hope lol

Ranald

Comment

Merry Christmas tae one and all and a Joyful Hogmanay, from Ridgetown Ontario. I had a grand day with son, D-in-L, grandsons, granddaughters and other relatives....tomorrow an hours drive to one of my daughters, the one who stopped by on Sunday and changed my TV from a 22" to a 32".

Comment

Hello to all my friends on ES.

We have 32 F degrees, & are expecting (perhaps) a fairly large snow here within the next few days. Otherwise, it was drizzly & foggy this AM. I spent the day with my daughter & husband & two teenage kids. We visited my stepmother, who's nearly 92. Fun. I was so glad to be with them all. Hope you all have a great, pleasant Christmas. (by the way, Lizzie, I already sent that "mall" video to everybody!) Have a good day tomorrow. Indiana is due for the snowy weather. Joan

Comment

Well it's all over bar the hangover...at least down here anyway..Now to do it all again with family on Boxing Day...
                          Euan..

Comment

A beautiful Christmas day in Ridgetown...a light dusting of snow during the night has most of the fields pristine white....the sun is on the rise and off towards the lake a bit of misty, the large clump of maples will slowly emerge as the mist disappears....and I must stop daydreaming, get dressed for my drive up to London (Ontario).

Comment

I've got ten minutes rest time before I have to rush and get changed and get ready for the guests to arrive.
                              How's this for planning?
                              Dinner preps going along fine until the time to peel the tatties. Guess what? Forgot to buy spuds. Thank goodness wee sister is coming here. She's bringing a supply. Need to reward her and she disnae drink and neither does her man. What to do?
                              OK I'll have a drink for her. The voice in the corner is saying "Everyone will be here soon". Gies a Break, I've just sat down, meanwhile the crisps and nuts are taking a hammering.

Merry merry to all~~~
                              Sandy

Comment

Working...
                              X