Tip: Flax Seed Oil & Dry Skin

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tip: Flax Seed Oil & Dry Skin

Sure is nice to be able to correspond with you via this machine. It still is full of flaws but at least, partially working.

Just found a wonderful oil for my complexion. This weather with no rain has made my skin so dry. On a whim I broke a capsule of flax seed oil to rub it on my face and hands for the most wonderful results. The softening effect is just great It seems my skin simply soaked the oil up and left my face so soft.

We are getting a first blast of winter here on this Oklahoma hill house I call The Rhonda Lou. We just slid into home on getting the back porch cleaned before it got so cold. Rod and I worked three days on that. Why does everyone throw what they don't want out there instead of in the trash. :)

A lot of the plants have been tossed. There were just too many. Not being cared for enough so were leafless and woody looking, certainly not good enough to give as a gift. The porch is much better now without plants piled on top of each other.

One large container has been filled with Pansies. We'll see how they do since they do love the cool. So far the plants look lovely with nice big blooms.

Try the flax seed oil, I think you will enjoy the way it makes your skin feel.
Working...
X