Fish Oil and Brain Damage

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fish Oil and Brain Damage

The sorry lemon of a refrigerator went out after one year and here it is. Think, think! What to do. The small refrigerator, the one bought for Mother, is working. We don’t need anything more than that, I’ve made a decision.

The busy world of my son has to be interrupted to move the giant of a dud out of my kitchen.

“Dad?” My son of few words had to see his father’s condition as far as the dementia is concerned.

“Don’t worry about it.” I gave a flip answer. “Your Dad married me 55 years ago when they were killing Osages and Joneses. He was the son of Vikings and knew no fear of anyone, while he stood beside me. He’s paid his dues and if he never does another thing for the rest of his life, it’s okay.”

That seemed to be the ointment the grown children have needed to carry on. The grandchildren are a bit more easy with the realities of life, for now, and we stumble along together.

Meanwhile, back on the Rhonda Lou I’m busily doing my research and with only days into a new finding about the fish oil and Lithium Asparte by some seeming miracle my husband is moving back to the fun loving and happy person he has always been.

We slip back into the core of our existence and our Father’s faith. “Of all these things, the fruitages of the spirit, Love, Joy, Peace, Kindness, Mildness, Goodness, Self-Control, of all these,
    Love is the greatest..” Indeed, Love hopes all things, believes all things, and I don’t think I ever truly understood that until now.
Working...
X