Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The wee man!! Film

Re: The wee man!! Film

My niece just mentioned in Facebook that she'd gone to see this film. Looks good. I'll see if my son can download it for me. He knows how to do all that stuff.

Elda

Comment

Apparently none of this was filmed in Glasgow because they could not get permission to film in the city. A celebration of a gangster who is still around. Not sure I want to watch something like that.
      Sandy

Comment

Originally posted by sandyc View Post
        Apparently none of this was filmed in Glasgow because they could not get permission to film in the city. A celebration of a gangster who is still around. Not sure I want to watch something like that.
        Sandy
        A ken wit ye mean Sandy why gee a gangster money but I think he turned into one because he was bullied when he was a bairn? cheers min :)

Comment

Tam, being bullied is not an excuse for becoming a gangster. Many of us came through living in the poorer parts of Glasgow without resorting to crime.

Comment

Whose life is it based on Sandy? I'm not up on Glasgow gangsters these days.

Elda

Comment

Off the top of my head I do not remember, Elda. Have a feeling it is someone called Ferris. I am sure if you did a wee search on the film it would tell you. Me, ah cannae be bothered~~~
              Sandy

Comment

Working...
              X