I'd like to share a coke with you.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd like to share a coke with you.

This is a hoot. The energy of youth. Created by Engineering Students.

Re: I'd like to share a coke with you.

What next for an advert ?

Will the sales of Coke continue to increase, as they probably paid for the ones on the show.

Ranald

Comment

Hello Ranald:

I can appreciate your practical approach to the video just being another darned ad. I gave up television - cancelled out for the quality of programming and the twenty minutes attributed per hour to them. There was the time I would turn on the boob tube to take a power nap knowing it would put me under in no time - garbage can tune you out. But, I sat with a grin enjoying the antics of the young folk on this ad. Will it encourage me to buy a coke. I have too much respect for my gut!!

Comment

That many cans!!!!!
        Americans throw away enough trash every year to cover the state of Texas — twice. And this isn’t the first time that beverage giants have found themselves in hot water over public health issues. Just last month, Coca Cola launched a deceptive new ad campaign attempting to mask the harmful effects of calorie-laden sodas on America’s obesity and diabetes epidemics.

Comment

Irn Bru are refusing to reduce the sugar content. Apparently still the most popular 'ginger' in Scotland.

Sandy

Comment

I think if you're brought up on a particular food or drink, you like it. I'm not into fizzy drinks much, prefer a juice really. When I was a kid a fizzy soft drink was a treat at birthdays, Christmas or what my Mum used to do was that, if you were sick, you got your own bottle of soft drink or lucozade :smile:

Nowadays instead of buying pure fruit juice I buy the cartons of fruit juice drink which you make up with water to 2 litres. This has enough vitamen C for your needs without as much sugar as the pure stuff. And it's a lot cheaper.

Anyone with a tendency to kidney stones or kidney problems should avoid soft drinks I've read.

Elda

Comment

Working...
            X