An update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An update

Just wanted to mention that I have not been very active on the Electric Canadian site as I really needed to put more work into Electric Scotland.

I am publishing the 23 volume History of Canada with one volume going up each week until complete. And I have managed to add a couple of bios on interesting people. And I found a couple of wee books on Swine and Sheep husbandry which have now been added to the agricultural section.

Once I've managed to build up a decent backlog of work for Electric Scotland I will return.

Mind you I had kind of hoped that visitors to the Electric Canadian site might have wanted to get involved by recommending books that are out of copyright so that I might try and find a copy to add to the site. I'd also hoped some might have written articles that would be of interest and been willing to share them with me. But not much luck so far. I will say however that Robert Stewart Publishing have been very helpful and I look forward to getting some more contributions from that source.

Anyway... this is just to let you know why I've slowed down on content for the Electric Canadian site.

Alastair
Working...
X