Boston Terrorist attack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boston Terrorist attack

Around 3 pm local time a couple of bombs went off during the Boston marathon. At time of writing there have been 2 deaths and some 124 injured some critical.

At this time there is no indication as to who did it or why. Latest news is that the police have found another 5 unexploded bombs.

Alastair

Re: Boston Terrorist attack

Hey Alastair,
    I just can't comprehend the horrible acts of violence people do to others. As of this morning, there are 3 deaths and over 140 wounded. They have had to amputate 25 limbs so far. According to our news this morning, there were only two explosive devices. How tragic and sad.

Comment

I agree Diane... I hope I'm not tempting fate by saying this but I have been a bit surprised that there have not been any suicide bombers in America given the considerable use of them in the Middle East.

Alastair

Comment

A co-worker's husband was only a few safe minutes ahead of the blasts, so we are quite thankful for that. The horror of terror bombers has been with us since the old European anarchists, the IRA and wide-spread throughout the middle East. There have been occasional episodes in the U.S. but tragically, these will inevitably increase there and in Canada. Unfortunately I don't see any way to appease the bombers, and we probably shouldn't. We'll have to trust our law enforcement and security forces, and the common decency of fellow citizens, but I don't see much ahead but helpless rage.

Comment

Working...
        X