No announcement yet.

Live long enough to enjoy the fruits!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Live long enough to enjoy the fruits!!

Interesting stuff!

http://www.youtube.com/watch_popup?v=r13uYs7jglg

Re: Live long enough to enjoy the fruits!!

Hi Lizzie

Many thanks for the link, it seems to me to be the way to go, but in the near future not the distant one.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

Hi Ranald:

Last week I read there has been a tremendous break-through with patent pending on a revolutionary new form of solar energy that could provide energy to the entire world so very cheaply. Now we have this on medicine!! Can you imagine the forces gathering to deny profit!!

Best, Liz.

Comment

Meant to say 'deny to protect their profits'.

Comment

As an old nurse, I, of course, have a few comments about this "smartphone" medicine. Firstly, being that I tend to sell books to those "older" folks who do not have a computer, I feel that mostly the older ones wouldn't go along with this. One must have enough cash to purchase these monitors, etc. I, for one, only have a very basic cell phone, & that because I live out in the country, the cell has difficulties in getting a signal. Phone calls are dropped, or the cell battery "burns up" very quickly, as there's few cell towers, & not much reception. Also, having worked for a doctor as a nurse, one would not have the personal touch in using this. Perhaps in the future, when & IF all folks own some of these electronic gadgets, it might just work. For now, I am glad to have a doctor, who listens to me & hears what I am saying, in regard to my own health. Sounds good, but I'm afraid it's not practical nor applicable at this time for most people. Joan (jmo)

Comment

Working...
          X