Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't Do It Hugh

Hugh,
    Here is the thing........I absolutely can not figure these enigma machines out! I am smart, or so I thought!!!! Now I am not so sure. It takes a lot to admit it, however, I was wondering if there are some hints from you that might help me. Hope you are doing good.

I don't know what to tell you Diane, I think you have to have some kind of a kinky mind that sees words in the picture. The words may be a common phrase or saying. The size and position and colour of the letters also enters into the solution. There are also words within words that have to be sorted out and the only way to get familiar with these enigmas is to study the answers and try to see how they got them from the picture. After a while it gets easier. Ranald had never done them before and now he is getting to be a real whiz at it.

Doing just fine Diane and hope you are too.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Re: Can't Do It Hugh

Hi Diane

Give me a little time, and using one of the previous ones will show the answers and how they were made up.

It may be 2 or 3 days, but I will do something for you.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

Thanx Ranald.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

I can't do them either. My mind just doesn't seem to work that way. I can do crosswords but not cryptic ones which just don't make any sense to me.

Elda

Comment

Here is #10 with the answers added to the picture for Diane and Elda.

Cheers,

Hugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	EM10.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	94.3 KB
ID:	23573

Comment

Thanks Hugh! I do better with the answers! All kidding aside, I am getting more familiar with how it goes now. Do you always post the answers?? It really helps.

Comment

Always Diane, usually on Sunday or Monday at the latest, whenever I post the new one.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Working...
                X