Tornado in Oklahpma

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tornado in Oklahpma

That was a really terrible tornado in Oklahoma today. Last I heard there were 57 dead and many injured. Some 24 kids are still missing from the local school and others still missing.

Alastair

Re: Tornado in Oklahpma

I was just looking at some photo's of the devastation from the tornado. It sure made a mess, fortunately the houses and other buildings can be rebuilt, unfortunately,the lives and families of those affected will never be rebuilt. My heart goes out to those who lost everything.
    Euan..

Comment

Hey,
      How awful for sure. Not only that, but the same town got hit with an even worse tornado than this one in 1999. They said the odds of that happening were in the millions or more. Just horrible.

Comment

The vignette that a TV newsperson showed was an older woman, who described "sitting on the stool" in her bathroom, holding her little dog, & what happened with the tornado, in details. For instance, she lost her dog. Then as they were talking, she looked around at something, & her little dog was stuck under debris, but was still alive. I try not to watch the whole coverage, as it gets to me too much. Sorry to hear about yet another gigantic tragedy.

Comment

Working...
        X