Update on our problems with the community

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Update on our problems with the community

Just to say that I've been doing an update on the issues affecting our community at http://www.electricscotland.com/update.html

My intention is to make that a permanent file so any time there is a problem you can check that file to see what the issues are and what we are doing to fix them. Once the issue is resolved we'll delete the contents of the page but leave it there so we can quickly add any other relevant information should anything happen.

I will say that I am somewhat pissed off with Steve as last time this happened I told him he absolutely must have a system in place to restore the system quickly and he obviously hasn't done any planing to ensure this happened.

Alastair

Re: Update on our problems with the community

Hi Alastair

The opening page used to start with "Quick Links" at the top right, similar to this page.

It was very good, as one could select , very useful links such as 'Todays Posts' and 'Whose on line'.

Can we get this back...... sometime?

I do not like the present start page. It does not take one to the actual post.... only the forum :-(

Ranald

Comment

This is on our remaining to do list Ranald. Were you to select Forums in the menu you'd find that you get the normal page. All Steve needs to do is change the destination of the link which should take no more than 1 minute but for some reason he's vanished so don't know what he's up to. I've left several voice messages for him but he's yet to respond.

In addition to that change he just needs to remove the Blogs from the menu as we're not offering these at this time. He also needs to put back our logo. So these three to do items should only take 5 minutes.

The other remaining task is to bring back our Gallery.

Alastair

Comment

Hi Alastair, sorry not to have read your mind lol

Thanks for all the extra work.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

Working...
        X