No announcement yet.

An Email Received on behalf of the History of Scotland Series with Neil Oliver

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An Email Received on behalf of the History of Scotland Series with Neil Oliver

I did try to get a good feed for ES but this is the response I received. I have thanked Neil McDonald kindly for trying to help us.

Dear Kelly

Neil Oliver's agent forwarded me your email. I was the executive producer of A History of Scotland. Unfortunately, as you point out, it is currently not possible to download BBC shows outside the UK. I understand however that plans are being considered to allow this to happen in the future in return for small fee. I'm sure that will be widely advertised when it happens. In the meantime A History of Scotland is available on DVD if your owner would like to watch that way.

best wishes,

Neil
    Neil McDonald
    Creative Director, Documentaries
    BBC Scotland
    kellyd:redrose:

Re: An Email Received on behalf of the History of Scotland Series with Neil Oliver

If you do some searching you may be able to find out some ways to overcome the "problems" of watching UK TV online outside of the UK.
    I know of at least one person "here" who can view some of the shows in OZ...

One "quick fix" is to find a UK "Proxy server" and use that to access the programmes.
    Sandy

Comment

Re: An Email Received on behalf of the History of Scotland Series with Neil Oliver

Thank you for this info. I gotta ask, Is this Sawny Sandy Campbell?
      kellyd:redrose:

Comment

Working...
      X