It's a Boy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's a Boy

Well it is now all over the news... it's a boy... now we just need to wait for them to leave the hospital for photo opportunities and then we need to find out the name.

As you would expect lots of coverage on the BBC at http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23413653

Alastair

Re: It's a Boy

A big baby too. 8 lbs 6 oz and you would have hardly thought she was pregnant although maybe it all shot out in the last couple of weeks since she's last been seen in public.

Elda

Comment

Hey,
      Yup a plumpy baby boy. Lets see if I can remember his name...George Alexander Louis??? How does everyone with Scottish heritage feel about the royal baby, except of course that everyone is doing well etc. Any special feeling for British Royalty?? Just wondering. Hope everyone is good.

Comment

Well the Queen Mother was a Scot so there is Scottish blood there. Also the Royals have always enjoyed Balmoral as their Scottish home. The Queen is heading there on Friday for her annual holiday for a couple of months and most of the Royals will join her.

As it happens I am working on two books by Queen Victoria which is mostly about her time based at Balmoral.

I am personally a fan of the Royal family and some figured released the other day suggest that they are responsible for bringing in some £4 billion in tourism revenue to the UK.

Alastair

Comment

If it wasn't for the royals who would look after all those castles?

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Absolutely!

Alastair

Comment

Working...
            X