Space Shuttle Launch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Space Shuttle Launch

Cameras and mics are mounted on the solid rocket booster.

Re: Space Shuttle Launch

Hi Lizzie, many thanks for the video, I presume you were rescued after landing in the water !!

Humour apart, an amazing video, which no doubt will be of assistance, to the entire project.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

Hi Ranald:

After that week of the heat index hovering around 105F a richt drookin' would be fine by me. With lots of rain and heat my vegetable garden is a jungle - pole beans are over 8 ft. high. Must post a pic. soon. And, I must post a pic. of the stump (Sandy damage) I am reducing bit by bit with my little 16" chainsaw. Gave the chain a good sharpening yesterday and I'm ready to go again. Have a $5.00 bet with my neighbor I will get rid of it all by my little self. Poor man does not understand how stubborn we Scots can be! :wink:

Best!

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
        . And, I must post a pic. of the stump (Sandy damage) I am reducing bit by bit with my little 16" chainsaw. Gave the chain a good sharpening yesterday and I'm ready to go again. Have a $5.00 bet with my neighbor I will get rid of it all by my little self. Poor man does not understand how stubborn we Scots can be! :wink:

Best!
        Just in case someone gets confused - this was NOT me~~~`

Comment

We know Sandy....you were too busy getting the washing wet.....hehehe

Comment

Eventually found the clothes' horse and it is arrayed around the living room. Was going to put it out again today - it is nice just now but the forecast is for heavy showers so it will stay inside.

Comment

Great video I can remember being given permission to stay in a music classroom at school to listen to the first shuttle launch and it still brings out goosepimples evey time I se a good video of a launch.cheers for that.

Comment

Working...
              X