Retired as Clan Ross Canada Webmaster

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retired as Clan Ross Canada Webmaster

I retired as the Clan Ross Canada webmaster as of December 9, 2012. Thankfully, my son Rob will be taking over as the interim webmaster. I shall continue providing some reports on my "Ross-ter" website, and the Clan Passports booklets will continue to be provided for Children at the Fergus Scottish Festival on behalf of the Scottish Studies Foundation for some time.

Re: Retired as Clan Ross Canada Webmaster

Welcome back Doug! We're rerunning your enigma machines on this website and we have 3 competent puzzle masters participating and enjoying your efforts. Enjoy your retirement!

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Well, well, retired, may it be a Very Happy one... which you deserve.

A word of warning, no time for all the things planed for retirement, as the time shortens.... I used to have 7 days in the week, now only 3, and morning is 2 hours, afternoon 3 hours and evenings 3 hours.... well that's the way it seems ! lol

Best regards to you both and the family

Ranald

Comment

That's great news Hugh. I am not as retired as you might think. The Ross-ter has kept me busy with 4 major events covered so far this year . . . Burns Night, Tartan Day, our 83rd Annual Ross Family Reunion and the Fergus Scottish Festival. I have also begun a Family Tree using the My Heritage program. Life goes on, my friend.

Comment

Thanks for your thoughts Ranald. I try to get a short nap scheduled every afternoon, and some days I actually accomplish that plan! There are still things to do around the house, eh? I am still an active director of the Scottish Studies Foundation and the Scottish Studies Society, both of which support worthy endeavours here in Canada. Which reminds me . . . I must go over the minutes of our last meetings before I attend the meeting at the Twisted Kilt Pub tomorrow night.

Good health to you from Patricia and myself.

Comment

Working...
          X