Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Just Happened!!!???

To Alastair...& others from our forum.

I was just now "working" on finishing a successful time on I LOVE YOU MAHJONG, when the screen froze, & then a white screen came up saying something like IBG forum...something about clicking here, & I deleted it immediately! Would this be "IN" my computer, OR would it have been an attack on our community? I'm rather shocked, but trust that I did the right thing by deleting that screen. Let me know IF anyone else has had this problem!?!

Thanks, Joan

Re: What Just Happened!!!???

Hi Joan, no idea what happened, however 'IBGSTAR' has something to do with diabetes, so there may be a connection.

Google search for 'IGB' only brought up the above, well on first two pages.

If the above is correct, just how it came on your computer is quite a mystery.... but then you were playing games !!

Ranald

Comment

I don't play any of the games here or elsewhere. Ranald is correct regarding IGBSTAR which is a company that sells glucose meters and has developed an app for smartphones. I wonder if any of Alastair's advertisers utilize the games to add links to their websites?

Comment

I'm not aware of any problems like that with our games. We have all the latest security patches installed. No advertisers with us use the games but that's not to say some games don't use advertising. You were certainly right to delete the screen as I would have done myself.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
        X