Enigma Machine #36

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Enigma Machine #36

Here's the next Enigma for you. Just click on the icon for a bigger version.

Cheers,

Hugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	EM36.gif
Views:	1
Size:	9.0 KB
ID:	24047

Re: Enigma Machine #36

Now, fellows...having been working on a new computer....I've been "missing". Where's all the answers? I've found one I can give an answer to: #11 "the good, the bad & the ugly", #12 "pea" , #5 How about "We overestimated our judgement." #3 Railroad Crossing. It's late, & I've overstayed my welcome!! HEE! Good luck to all, I am throwing down the gauntlet to challenge Rick, Ranald, etc. Joan

(see below for a screw up) ***
    Last edited by FriedaKateM; 7 October 2013, 21:49.

Comment

You guys will never believe it, but I typed out a message...with several answers, & evidently didn't send it! I am tired. Still working on my new computer. OKAY! Now to the answers that I have: #3 railroad crossing, #5 "we over estimated our judgement",#11 "The good, the bad, & the ugly", #12 "pea"

I had been giving you all some real kidding, but as it's so late, I've forgotten all of it! You should be thankful. I was typing while looking at the enigma, so I do have an excuse. Will be back, maybe with more answers! Joan

PS: I think there's something weird about entering stuff late at night!! One could not see the message above, before I posted this one.

Comment

Hey Joan, I lost a response one time too, so who knows what happens in cyberspace? At least yours showed up - mine is still out there somewhere! But I'll add #7 - Triple Decker, #8 - Raisin Bread and #9 - Foot in the Door. Cheers!

Comment

Right on #11 & #3 Joan, but peas is not the one word, and close on the other but not the right answer. Good work!

Cheers,

Hugh
          Last edited by Hugh; 8 October 2013, 08:51.

Comment

Clean sweep on those Rick. Good show! I think some of these are really tough.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

I'll try two more - #1 leaning over three draws #10 Isaiah.

and could it be #8 Raising bread ?

Ranald

Comment

You are so close on all of those Ranald but no cigars. Good tries. #1 is very tricky and there is no Z in Isaiah Ranald.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hey, Hugh...

on #5 is it "our judgement was under estimated" ?
                  #2 "On third date broke up",
                  #12 "pecan".

That's all I've got now!

Joan

Comment

You got #5 Joan, but the rest are not the answers I have, but I like them as alternates. #2 is a very difficult one to guess and #12 is a geat alternate.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

I'll try #6 - Brokenhearted and #12 - Canopies.

Comment

Very good Rick. Both are correct. That leaves #1, #2, #5 & #11 to solve.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Hello Hugh,

It was my understanding that #11 that I answered previously... "The good, the bad, & the ugly" was correct. What happened? Did you perhaps mean #10? Also I had entered on #5 "Our judgement was under estimated" is that wrong?

On my calculations, it's #1, #4, & #10 that need to be answered now.

Thanks, Joan
                          Last edited by FriedaKateM; 11 October 2013, 17:27. Reason: addendum

Comment

Right Joan, I marked my tally sheet incorrectly. I would add #2 to that todo list, as we only have an alternate answer for that one. I would be surprised oif anyone got #1 or #2. #10 should be an easy one and #4 is tricky.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

I redrew the clue for #1 and posted it here.

Cheers,

Hugh

Click image for larger version

Name:	EM36a.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	69.6 KB
ID:	23578

Comment

Working...
                              X