Problem Reaching Arcade Games

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Problem Reaching Arcade Games

Just now did try to go to Arcade, & if one clicks on the above link to Arcade, it says there's "a fatal error". In other words, many lines of text come up, saying you can't go to Arcade.

Just thought I'd bring it to the attention of Alastair, and/or Steve, unless someone is working on something as I write this.

Thanks,

Joan

Re: Problem Reaching Arcade Games

Yes Joan, I have the same problem.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Same here too. It hasn't been working right for a while. Instead of recording scores, it directs you to the Forums.

dmf

Comment

Steve is aware of the problems as I've reported them to him. As you know we got hacked and since then things haven't worked as they should although posting and reading messages seem to be ok. We may need to overwrite the code with the most recent version but I'll leave that to Steve to decide.

Alastair

Comment

Has anyone gotten into Arcade? I can't seem to get in - keep getting fatal error messages.

Comment

Did this ever get fixed? I still can't get into Arcade and no one is answering my questions. Thanks!

Comment

Hasn't been fixed yet....don't hold your breath waiting...
              Euan..

Comment

We're still waiting for Steve to do the upgrade which we hope will fix the problem. He keep saying he's going to do it but then doesn't get done so we're still waiting.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
                X