The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams

I remember enjoying a TV series about Grizzly Adams. I came across a full movie about him on YouTube which I thought I'd tell you about.

The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams is a 1974 film loosely based on the actual trapper James "Grizzly" Adams.

Grizzly Adams is a woodsman during the frontier era who flees into the mountains after he is wrongly accused of murder. While struggling to survive, Adams discovers an orphaned grizzly bear cub whom he takes in and calls Ben. The bear, despite his huge adult size, becomes Adams's closest companion. Adams proves to have an uncanny link to most of the indigenous wildlife of the region, who have no fear of him. In return, he resolves never to harm another animal whenever possible.

Alastair

Re: The Life and Times of Grizzly Adams

I never watch this movie but after reading this little description definitely I would like to watch and know more about the life of Grizzly Adams. I must say it is will be an interesting and exciting movie for me to see. After seeing it I will drop my opinion here about it..
    Get more info on popular streets of the world.

Comment

Working...
    X