No announcement yet.

NO games in Arcade upon clicking link!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NO games in Arcade upon clicking link!

I went into Arcade in order to play a few Mahjong games. When the icons/links were clicked, it went to basically a blank page, with a tiny black circle, with / across...to designate that this is not available, obviously. Just thought I'd bring this up to prove that it's happening. Thanks, Joan

Re: NO games in Arcade upon clicking link!

Managed to talk to Steve just now and he's intending to uninstall the Arcade and totally remove it from the site. He'll then do a fresh install of the latest version then import all the games. he sounded like he was going to try and get this done tonight so we'll see what happens,

Alastair

Comment

I was alerted to the fact that one of my "high" scores was beaten. However, I am still not able to get into the arcade after many attempts. I clicked on games that had played previously, but as above, I couldn't get the games, as there's a small circle with / across it. Means not available to me for some reason. Just to let you know. Joan

Comment

Steve said he re-installed the arcade ans all the games bur I can't see any difference. I've told Steve that whatever he did hadn't worked so he's to look at this again.

Alastair

Comment

HI, Alastair...I have accidentally discovered that my new computer was playing a trick on me. There's a "no no" sign above, which I clicked, finally, & now I can reach the games. They're not blocked now. It's my having to learn all the "ins & outs" of this new computer. (talking about the circle with a / in it!) I feel kinda dumb, but each computer is slightly different. I also found another quirk, as it had blocked my using Open Library, but that was another problem, had to click the "compatibility" sign! Thanks for all you do! Joan

Comment

I am delighted you got them to work Joan. Don't pretend to what you did to fix it but glad it worked.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
            X