Guess I'm getting old

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Guess I'm getting old

Last Monday I went to the funeral of a girlfriends husband. This morning my next door neighbour passed away and another friends mother. Alastair, I hope you are feeling better and be grateful that you weren't the 3rd death I heard of in a week. What did you do to get cracked ribs anyway?

Elda

Re: Guess I'm getting old

That is the problem in getting older for sure. Actually ribs weren't cracked but bruised and also my back. It was caused by twisting myself. I was getting into some new jeans I'd bought and while putting one leg in I got stuck half way down the leg and thus overbalanced and fell and twisted myself trying to land on the bed rather than the floor. I did feel a bit of pain at the tine but the next day I was in a great deal of pain.I will say today is the first time I've noticed things getting as littler better.Alastair

Comment

Ouch, but such things don't happen when you're donning a kilt, so maybe that's the message! Take care and thanks for putting up ES even when in pain.

Comment

Hi Alastair, glad to hear that the 'mending' process has started to work.

Remember, do not over do things, well not yet.

Ranald

Comment

ROFL Alastair :laugh2: You'll have to learn to sit down to get your legs in your jeans. Seriously, I find my balance isn't what it used to be :unsure: I can remember hopping around on one leg getting tights on....can't do that anymore I'd fall on my back :-)

Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Elda

Comment

Working...
          X