drop down menu at top of page

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• drop down menu at top of page

Just noticed tonight,looks like there may have been a slight update......but now part of the content of drop down menus is being blocked by the google advertisements :confused::smile:

Re: drop down menu at top of page

Just had a wee look and the menu is going over the top of the advert... not sure if Steve fixed that but it's not blocking the menu.

Comment

Originally posted by 1938 Observer View Post
      Just noticed tonight,looks like there may have been a slight update......but now part of the content of drop down menus is being blocked by the google advertisements :confused::smile:
      Still happening with me.....i.e. 'forum actions" I can see the top one and a half to two lines then the google advertisement obliterates the remainder...............this is the first browser problem i have encountered on the forums (old and new :confused: )...I use internet explorer.

Gordon

Comment

I guess this isn't going to be much help but I just went in with IE 8 and didn't have a problem. The menu displayed over the top of the adverts. I wonder if Steve fixed this. Did you try a refresh of the page?

Alastair

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
          I guess this isn't going to be much help but I just went in with IE 8 and didn't have a problem. The menu displayed over the top of the adverts. I wonder if Steve fixed this. Did you try a refresh of the page?

Alastair
          Alastair............

Refresh did not make a difference.......BUT you supplied the vital clue I noticed the tiny icon next to refresh "compatibility view" clicked on that and it solved all the problems.......:blush::angelic:

thanks for the clue :laugh2:

Comment

Well it wasn't intentional but glad it led you to solving the problem :-)

Comment

I took a look at it when I first saw the thread and did not find any problems (unlike the ESPN one) so I figured it was a browser issue

PB
              -=> Shared Pain is Lessened - Shared Joy Increased <=-
              Goddess is Great - Beer is Good - People are Crazy

Comment

Working...
              X