Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Muppets sing with Jimmy Fallon on exit from one show to another!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Muppets sing with Jimmy Fallon on exit from one show to another!!!

This is called "The Weight" (made famous by The Band. Feel that this video brings a little joy into our ordinary lives!!

Re: The Muppets sing with Jimmy Fallon on exit from one show to another!!!

Just read that Jim Henson's son, who took over from his Dad on the Muppets, has just died aged only 48 (I think).

Sandy

Comment

Thanks to Joan for the video, it brought back even earlier memories.... my brother and I used to give private shows with our hand Muppets.

We had a wooden stage, and we sat down with the Muppets on our hands raised up to face height. We looked through a black mesh cloth to see the correct placing of the hands for the 'show' lol lol

Sad news from Sandy....

Ranald

Comment

Yes, his name was John Henson, & he had a massive heart attack at 48! My eldest son is now 50, but I believe his health is good. My older brother died at 50, though, of cancer. I just thought that this gang of Muppets & Jimmy was such a funny, yet joyful thing, that I had to post it.

Joan

Comment

Working...
        X