My News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My News

Didn't quite know where to put this. Why is it that nothing happens for months then 2 or 3 things happen in 1 week? First of all I received the news last night that I am going to be a great grandmother in September. I have been told that this is not yet for general discussion in Facebook but my grandson & partner don't come in here :laugh2: I'm not sure if I'm happy about it or not, they are so young. He will be 21 in November and she is 22 this year. They have been together 4 years, since school. Plus, of course, I'm far too young to be a great grandmother :wink:

Second thing which happened today was that I received an invitation to take part in an audition to appear on Millionaire Hot Seat which is on our channel 9. This is being held in Sydney on 16th April. All excited now :laugh2: I know I will be very nervous. I realise it's not as easy as it looks when watching it on TV.

Elda

Re: My News

Hello Elda, any news for us about 'yesterday' filming ?

Ranald

Comment

It was just an audition Ranald. They gave us a 30 question general knowledge quiz. Then we had to hand it to the person behind to have it marked. I got 18 right and unfortunately out of the rest which I guessed at, I only got 1 right :frown:

There were about 200 people there. What they did was to say hands up those who got every one right (no-one did :smile:) then so on and they counted the hands. When they got to who got 19 right they stopped and said all those with 18 right or less can leave. About half the people left. But we were given an invitation to apply again for the next time it's held in Sydney.

Elda

Comment

Hello Elda, better luck next time....

Ranald

Comment

Working...
        X