No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall

I'm not much of a gardener (i'm allergic to a particular type of ant here) so I make do with lots of plants/trees/shrubs..mostly native and bird attractive.

Peter Cundall shows you how to grow potatoes directly on top of lawn using the no-dig method. This segment is extracted from Gardening Australia's Patch From Scratch DVD.

Re: No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall

How to Create a Beautiful Edible Landscape - Tim Robson On Gardening Australia

Comment

Re: No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall and other Gardens (Australia)

A video filmed in a Garden called Cactus Country located in North Eastern Victoria close to the Murray River.
      This video was produced by Gardening Australia.

Gardening Australia Cactus Country Strathmerton

Comment

Re: No Dig Potatoes..Peter Cundall and other Gardens (Australia)

I was amazed at the amount of potatoes he got.

Alastair

Comment

Got an email in from Donna who sent this link out to her own list and she sent me a copy of some feedback she got...

Gosh Donna, I'm so excited. I've been on looking at informational videos about no till gardening for all sorts of things. I have a huge back yard but with my health issues, no capabilities of digging even another flower bed. However, I can have the dirt and hay brought in and that's just what I'm going to do. You have so much information to share and I appreciate everything you send. The card board goes down tomorrow! Love and Blessings Gayla

Comment

Originally posted by Alastair View Post
            Got an email in from Donna who sent this link out to her own list and she sent me a copy of some feedback she got...

Gosh Donna, I'm so excited. I've been on looking at informational videos about no till gardening for all sorts of things. I have a huge back yard but with my health issues, no capabilities of digging even another flower bed. However, I can have the dirt and hay brought in and that's just what I'm going to do. You have so much information to share and I appreciate everything you send. The card board goes down tomorrow! Love and Blessings Gayla
            Alastair..... where's the link, it's not showing on my screen ?

Ranald

Comment

The link is further up in the thread Ranald.

Comment

Working...
              X