Martin Clunes - Heavy Horsepower

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Martin Clunes - Heavy Horsepower

I just watched this yesterday on DVD, it is presented in Martin Clunes usual easygoing manner. a "Must Watch" for everybody who enjoys horses.

All 4 parts are available on "youtube":cool::cool:

Re: Martin Clunes - Heavy Horsepower

I do hate to admit this, but I absolutely LOVE anything that Martin Clunes does. I watched the series all about the Islands around Great Britain, & the others about horses overall. I watch reruns every week for Doc Martin....know most of the dialog, etc. He's just a great actor & a good guy.

Joan

Comment

Hi Joan,
      Agree with you on Martin Clunes, try this one on dogs.....

.The Secret Life of Dogs (Documentary in HD!!!) .

Gordon.

Comment

Not quite the correct thread for this ...BUT..it is Martin Clunes.

Published on Mar 11, 2014

Both undertaker William Shawcross and midwife Mary Gilcrest are looking for love. His search is hampered by his profession, hers by the fact that the only men she knows are expectant fathers and married doctors. When they meet, sparks fly. Martin Clunes (Doc Martin) and Julie Graham (At Home with the Braithwaites) star in a moving, saucy Britcom about two people tripping down the imperfect path of romance

William & Mary Trailer .

Comment

HI, Gordon...I actually watched as many of these of William & Mary as I could...AFTER I found the show. Lots I didn't care for, but he was much more like "himself" in this one, as opposed to Doc Martin! J

Comment

Working...
          X