Lillibett Books

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lillibett Books

Well, Folks, I have not been around much in these past few months - hope to correct that in the future. But, having been missing all in a good cause. Finally got my little publishing company up and running and first book arrived last week. I stood there in my garage looking at a heaped palette and thinking I was quite mad at this age to be attempting such a project. Anyway, first title is a kid's book DON'T ROCK THE ARK at:

www.lillibettbooks.com/LittleKids.html

Wish me luck!
    Attached Files

Re: Lillibett Books

Well done Liz. Good luck with this venture.
    Sandy

Comment

Lizzie, May you have the best of success, which you deserve.

Regards

Ranald

Comment

Lizzie, I'm very proud to have you as a friend! It's obvious that you are a talented artist, as well as writer!! Thanks for sharing!

Joan

Comment

Congratulations Lizzie. Do you write them and/or do the illustrations?

Elda

Comment

As it happens the most visited page on our Electric Scotland site is the Children's stories about Animals index page at http://www.electricscotland.com/kids...es/animals.htm

Margo Fallis, who wrote these stories, also did the illustrations.

Alastair

Comment

BTW I put a link to your book on our Animals page so hope that helps. You can also contribute a story to that section of you'd like.

Also when it comes to the Ark we have a great story with an audio recording entitled "Grandfather tells the children the story of the Great Flood" at http://www.electricscotland.com/poet...reat_flood.htm

Alastair

Comment

Hello Elda:`

Yes, I perform both functions. And sometimes it is a real performance! Having been in the publishing industry for many years, times do change the approach in the preparation for the printer. Us old-timers had to do quite a few somersaults to catch up with the young fry on the computer. But I have mastered the art pf preparing the files for the printer with one observation - I think young designers of today rely too heavily on the computer and don't get the training as in years past using the reliability of the human eye.

Thanks to all for your very kind wishes. Much appreciated!!!

Comment

All the best Lizzie, I expect to see you topping the "Best Seller Childrens Books" soon.

With that in mind, I hope you reap..................... Money, Money, Money .

Gordon.

Comment

Heh Gordon:
                    Are you suggesting I find myself a 'nice Daddy'? Little late, Lad!

Comment

By the way, Lizzie, you're not the only one for whom it's "too late". Even when I was younger, I wouldn't have wanted a "sugar daddy!" I've tended to want someone who appreciates my intelligence!!! (not $$$)

Joan

Comment

Originally posted by Lizzie View Post
                        Heh Gordon:
                        Are you suggesting I find myself a 'nice Daddy'? Little late, Lad!
                        Lizzie Lass,

I've heard it's never too late.:confused:................... Appended below is the path to romance for both you and Joan,:redrose::redrose:

:wink::blush:

Gordon.

Comment

Heh Gordon:

I don't have the energy to participate in that jungle!! Quite a scene! Don't think I'll even poke my auld heid out of my cave. Might get bitten off!

Comment

Working...
                          X