Enigma Machine #64

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Enigma Machine #64

Hi Hugh, good to see you back, none the worse I trust.

I had thought #10 Set on stone (can you see that?), but the actual saying is "Set in stone" !

Ranald

Comment

I agree, we all have to be a little daft, but sometimes I think thee's a little bit more daft than me! (Old quote!) OK...I suddenly looked again at #10, & it is "Limestone". Many ta's to all.

Joan

Comment

Good one, Joan, I hadn't spotted that. Women are definitely better at distinguishing colours - how you can look at a colour chart and tell the difference between ice blue and arctic blue is beyond me!
        Good to see you back, Hugh.

Comment

But what was the colour of the stone Ranald? All answers for this set have colour in them. Yes I am back with a new Knee and everything is going great.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Yes Joan, that is the answer I was waiting for. EM64 is finished. Good work team!

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Boy O' Boy ,Hugh...you sure got done with knee replacement surgery fast!!! I hope you do not have too much pain. Glad to have you back & working on this great Enigma?!?! Thanks.

Cheers, Joan

Comment

Hi Hugh, We know that you look forward to the team giving answers, and you give a lot of hints, which we appreciate.

Going to the length of requiring operations on your knee, is perhaps going too far.....

Ranald

Comment

Thanx Joan, I was fortunate I had the best Knee surgeon in town. He did my first knee and it went great
                  and so did my second one. He certainly knows how to minimize pain. In Monday out Thursday. Now have to get some physio over the next few weeks.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Perhaps a kick in the ass might have been sufficient Ranald. I may decide to spend less time on the computer.

Cheers,

Hugh

Comment

Working...
                    X