Evidently NOT recording scores!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Evidently NOT recording scores!

HI, all...Just played several games on our arcade. Did Wild Trivia Slots, with scores of 1150, 500, 450, 600. Nothing was posted. Then went to Aerial Mahjong, & again had high scores, with largest being 113345. Nothing came up on our scoring! I'd appreciate IF someone could do something about this problem.

Thanks,
    Joan

Re: Evidently NOT recording scores!

I'm afraid Steve is stumped on this one Joan. I suspect it's a windows configuration issue but I don't know enough to know how to fix it or even how to look for it.

Alastair

Comment

Aeriel Majong still not recording . . .

Comment

I'm guessing it's not a problem with Es, its a problem with the users internet connection and how fast the response time is to refresh. I think this because I can play a particular and it won't record the high score,then immediately play the game again and it will record the score. Also, I find depending on the time of day,my internet can be slow, early evening is the worst, (many kids on the net). Later at night it can be faster,but depends on what day it is.
        Euan..

Comment

Generall speaking our problem has always been due to time outs which indicated a speed problem. Certainly since getting the increased bandwidth we're getting far few complaints of not saving high scores.

As you will know from a previous post we are still due an increase in bandwidth as on the last upgrade they were unable to give us all we were entitled to and so we are awaiting a hardware, software and configuration upgrade to finalise that. Once that is in place we will apply for the next level upgrade which will allow us to do streaming and at that time we plan to bring out our own radio program.

Alastair

Comment

Working...
          X